GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
went ahead and took the chevrolet off the tailgate last weekend and got my esky handles on thursday.. then yall have seen the clears and debadged pics already.. but today i realized that my tailgate cap is just held on my adhesive so that will be coming off next weekend and hopefully candying my tails..

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
It really does look like my truck's evil twin. I'm a little furhter aloong than you are, but your's looks good with a bow tie :head:

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Man, your truck is coming along very nicely! You are dong mods quick too, i like to see that happen! :waytogo:

Can't wait to see it with the wheels and drop you are saving for :head:

keep up the good work!

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
I did you a quick edit of what it will look like at a ~ 4/6

I also did candy tails since i think that would look good too :)

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for all the compliments.. i think i'm gonna go for the drop now :rocking: thanks steve

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Its lookin damn good man!!

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh yeah the bed caps will come off when i shave the rear.. which will come prolly after i drop it.. and maybe after wheels.. i cant decide..

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i know.. i plan to do 5% after i get all the other stuff..

·
Registered
559 Posts
looks nice, but are u sure that ur tailgate cap is just on by adhesive and it doesnt have holes under there,take a closer look, if it doesnt, then take that shit back to chevy, cuz you might have won a prize or something, j/k,theres gotta be holes there

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Those holes in the tailgate suck. If it wasn't for these chevy's with the bolted on spoiler my tailgate cap would have been in my closet for months now :anitoof:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Y2KSierra said:
Those holes in the tailgate suck. If it wasn't for these chevy's with the bolted on spoiler my tailgate cap would have been in my closet for months now :anitoof:
The GMCs still have it even though your cap isnt bolt on? That's gotta suck ... I bought a different cap for mine that was glue on, but the dang thing didnt cover the holes up all the way :flame:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts