GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any mods that alot of members are looking for right now? We can help you with headers, exhausts, computer programming (Westers and Predator), Hotchkis suspension, Baer brakes, torque converters, heads, cams ect... We have some VERY good superchargers specails so they couldn't go any lower for a GP.

Thanks,
Tom

Order line - 1-877-4-TBYRNE
E-mail - [email protected]

Price Match Plus policy

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
I'm looking for a job:crazy:
Tom I wish I had the money to buy something from you because you always have good incentives. Someday..... :shake:

·
Registered
384 Posts
WHat are Bear brakes running for front and rear of OBS trucks?
I might be intrested in that around september.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ASM longtubes.....
We're offerimg 10% off all headers that we carry through the month of July.

WHat are Bear brakes running for front and rear of OBS trucks?
I might be intrested in that around september.
What is the configuration of your truck?

·
Registered
12 Posts
tbyrne said:
Are there any mods that alot of members are looking for right now? We can help you with headers, exhausts, computer programming (Westers and Predator), Hotchkis suspension, Baer brakes, torque converters, heads, cams ect... We have some VERY good superchargers specails so they couldn't go any lower for a GP.

I really want the Hotchkis TVS package. What can you do Tom?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We were offering 10% off suspension products last week. I can get you in on that offer if you place your order by tomorrow. It would go in on the stock order that will be placed tomorrow. If not we can put a GP together if there are 10 or more orders for this.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Do I just go to your website and order it? Is there any promo code I need to enter?

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just note that the 10% discount was Oked by Tom. Someone here will probably ask me about this :)

Thanks,
Tom

·
Registered
384 Posts
tbyrne said:
We're offerimg 10% off all headers that we carry through the month of July.

What is the configuration of your truck?
Sorry I missed your reply.
It is a 92 chevy 1/2 ton 2wd 10 bolt rear 20" wheels. I would like a decent front and rear setup. Not the $3500 stuff, but not a piece from a caddy, rotors from a monte carlo, deal either. I would like upgraded calipers and rotors.
I am also intrested in the Baer tierods as well.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This month's 10% off special will apply to the header replies. We're also offering a discount on all Baer brakes this week (rotors along with complete kits). Just call or e-mail to let us know what you need.

dapolice1: I'll see if Baer has anything available for your truck.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts