GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's tons on ebay. I bought both sets I've ever owned off ebay. Both can't keep suck up the juice I have to flicker the high beams... and I don't mean once. I've only had them for a short amount of time, but I want to return them and go with a "trusted brand".... anyone who converted over, what brand? and how do you like them?

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
We have a new prefered vendor on here that sells high quality stuff, Spencer.

Throw him some business. :read:

·
Resident Metal Head
5,527 Posts
SpencersHIDs(a preferred vendor here)
hidgate from ebay(who I have & no issues yet)
ddmtuning
vvme

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
i have hidgate kits. hidgate is the ebay seller.. No problems on 2 of my vehicles. Only 56.50 shipped too.

·
Detailer & PC Tech
2,785 Posts
i got one of Spencer's kit. it's the philips patent one, and it is by far one of the best quality/build kits i've come across.

i would give him a try, plus his warranty is great. fast shipping !

·
Smiggles
3,493 Posts
I bought some that my brother bought at a flea market, they work good :imo

·
Your HID Preferred Vendor
2,595 Posts
I've got a lot of support here from the members and thats great. Honestly, it sounds like you are having problems with your current kit. If you want a $40 kit, I cant help you. I'm not willing to sell anything that I feel like is junk. If you want a high quality kit that will not give you any trouble for a long time, I am the man you want to talk to. If your not really planning to keep your car for very long, or dont mind being without lights every few months because one is burned out or a ballast took a dump, get another ebay kit. Its hit or miss. Or even try a relay kit if you think they arent getting enough power.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts