GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Kinda depends on what your looking for. What stall speed your going to have? What gears? Are you a reg cab or a ecsb? Give us more info on what YOU want out of it and I can get more specific

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
I'm more curious of current supporting mods.

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Nah, just my ideas differ than most. Heaven forbid someone use a truck for pulling something (or loading it down) or cruising down the road at 65mph and needing a fat torque curve! :gayfight:

·
GMFS Member
913 Posts
now dman please give me a reason why you are buying a cam? sell your truck, get a single cab, stick a 3/4 drop on it, some light-weight 20's, then get a cam:head:

·
it's not fast enough
1,677 Posts
now dman please give me a reason why you are buying a cam? sell your truck, get a single cab, stick a 3/4 drop on it, some light-weight 20's, then get a cam:head:
just something sexy about an ecsb speeding past you and you not able to catch it as easy as you thought...

i love it...but i wont lie, im not the fastest truck...but im not going to be the slowest..

5.3L built tranny, custom tune, cam<dont know which one yet, underdrive pullies, 3 angle valve job, pacesetter LT headers and ORY pipe, 3000 stall, 3:90 posi rear end, a 4/6 drop.

if not then i'm switching into a 6.0 LQ4/9 with the above

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'm gonna go with you bundo. no cam for me. the more i read, the more i realize i don't need a cam. but when i do decide to get one yall will be the first to know:bowtie:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts