GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, as you no my truck got stolen. Anyway, I am pretty sure that they aren't going to find it (in working condition anyway). So I need some help.

How much should I expect to pay for a GMC 2500HD Ext. Cab 4x4 with leather and with the Duramax? (I do want some of the other obvious options) I know that when I build them they come up around $40,000 on Yahoo autos, but I also know that Chevy/GMC run good rebates. I always here about people getting great deals on the high end models, so I want to be one of them now.

When it is all said and done, what do you guys think my final price should be?

Thanks in advance!

·
GMFS Sr. Canadian Member
4,519 Posts
i know with the HD models they actually have less rebates here in canada. like that ring in and win thing, i was reading the paper and you dont get it with the 2500HD. But, they are probably trying to unload thier 2004's so you should be able to net a decent deal :shake:

·
Proud Chevy Owner
859 Posts
I just got a 05 and trust me they were up my ass about 04's with about $5000+ rebates worth on them. You should be able to find a good deal.

·
Registered
299 Posts
we just purcahesd an 04' yukon xl denali and we ended up gettin almost 10,000 back from the dealer. with it being an 04, and some other preferd customer shit, they basically through the thing at us.

·
GMFS Sr. Canadian Member
4,519 Posts
my dad just got a canyon yesterday. they wouldnt give him the loyalty rebate, "its not valid on canyons and colorados" horse shit we have owned GM's since before I was born. honestly we have never had a non GM vehicle EVER.

buick skylark (?)
K5 jimmy/blazer (either or)(?)
monte carlo SS(87)
GMC 2500 (88 bought in 90) (i drive this)
Blazer (89 i think)
Jimmy(97)
Jimmy(00)
Sonoma(00, bought in 03, dad drives this till tommorow)
envoy(03, mom currently leasing/driving)
Canyon (04, dad drives starting tommorow)

thats right, we will have 4 GMC trucks at our house tommorow. :crazy:

and the sonoma wont be driven until its sold, and the 88 only gets driven when i go to work basically (part time)

and I plan on buying a cavalier on sunday :crazy:

·
Two CC GMC Family
429 Posts
Mine was stickered at 47.5, I paid 31. A good dealer will sell at invoice minus rebates. Don't get an HD without a Duramax!! Trust me if you do, you'll regret it. Drop me a line if you have any ?? about them and how to get mad power easy...

Ox

PS if you're up for a flight and/or road trip, I can get you a good deal up here

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
The newpapers are advertising up to $10k+ in rebates on select 04 models (not sure if the 2500 HD D-max is included :think: ) or one dealer is actually going to give you a Cavalier instead of rebates. Should be easy to talk them out of an 04 (any model) cheap. They want to get rid of bad...esp. now that the 05's are coming in.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
HumanZoom said:
The newpapers are advertising up to $10k+ in rebates on select 04 models (not sure if the 2500 HD D-max is included :think: ) or one dealer is actually going to give you a Cavalier instead of rebates. Should be easy to talk them out of an 04 (any model) cheap. They want to get rid of bad...esp. now that the 05's are coming in.
Yeah I heard about that!! :crazy: Tell em to keep the Cavalier and give you $10K!!

·
GMFS Sr. Canadian Member
4,519 Posts
thats interesting. free cavalier with car purchase, i wish my dad would have got that with his canyon :(

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
if i was buying a truck with a 40k sticker, and u had 5k in rebates i would expect the dealer to still take off a few k more off the price. if they wouldnt do that i personaly would never buy it from that dealer. there are so many dealers out there that try to get every little penny out of you and i think that is bull shit! its not like your buyin a truck is hot and new. meaning that the truck isnt a hard to get truck. like i wouldnt expect that if i was buyin a new c6.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts