GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Lifted 2wd club
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im lookin to do a little paiting on the inside of my truck, i did my s10 interior in gray tweed and burgandy paint and it looks very nice, but im not lookin to do a full interior in my silverado. However i would like to paint the bezel and center console, and the overhead console and minor things here and there a different color just for the hell of it. But my truck is white and i dont wanna color match the interior. I was thinkin of maybe a semi dark blue maybe? Im not sure. My interior is the charcoal color, just not sure of what i can do to make it not stand out tooooo much, but look decent. Any help?

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
i always thought a copper orange would look really good on the interior agaisnt a white exterior......i really wanna do it but dont have the balls

·
Ballin' on a Budget
2,113 Posts
With a white / charcoal truck you have almost unlimited options. Black white or blue imo.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
if you want a conservative look then jsut go with a black...
if u want something to stand out more then blue sounds good..

i think white would look sweet tho...with the contrast to your charcoal i think it would look good.

·
Lifted 2wd club
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah the white would look good, however i know if i do white id wanna do a lot more. Im just looking to accent the interior a little. Im already gonna do suede on the headliner, just not sure what color. Prolly something to match the charcoal, but as far as accenting the interior with some painted pieces here and there not sure on the color either....hmmmm.....

·
Registered
606 Posts
I just painted some pieces HOK true blue and I really like it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts