1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
looks a little too dark to be arrival blue, but im not sure :think:

·
Good Ash, or Bad Ash?
157 Posts
Looks like Arrival Blue to me. Heres a picture of my nieghbors arrival blue Avalanche for comparison

DSC00185.gif

·
Good Ash, or Bad Ash?
157 Posts
Hmmm... your right Sevenfold! Damned headaches! :stupidme:

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
My truck is arrival blue, its lighter than indigo. that truck looks like indigo or maybe a custom color i dont know.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I have to agree with the others looks closer to indigo, but could easily be a non GM color.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
DemoN said:
Could be....but i'd think that'd be silly. to get a gm truck...and paint it almost the same as a stock color :LOL:
Maybe, but I know some people that would do it so it was a custom color. The truck couda been bought some color that guy didn't like and painted blue. My guess is still Indigo, but it can be hard to judge a color in pics since some colors are hard to photograph and get the true color.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
its arrival... i've seen it in person. The picture just makes it look different. Its at pretty much every show in Socal. The truck used to be nice though. He laid it out really hard, and now the entire drivers side is all bent up. None of the body lines on the truck line up anymore. The bed is flared out and parts of the rockers are bent.

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
its arrival... i've seen it in person. The picture just makes it look different. Its at pretty much every show in Socal. The truck used to be nice though. He laid it out really hard, and now the entire drivers side is all bent up. None of the body lines on the truck line up anymore. The bed is flared out and parts of the rockers are bent.
Daaaaaamn. yea it is a factory color, I asked him I believe on SSM, I luv that color :head:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts