GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What Color should i paint my truck? any suggestions help, im gonna paint it in a month or so. I always here two different oppinions , they love the color or they hate it . im getting it painted but i might just keep the same color. im also gonna do some body mods. let me know

·
Registered
328 Posts
i think a black truck looks really good lifted, thats what color i would go wiht, but if you like the color it is keep it, its your truck, go wiht what you think looks the best

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
keep it, or make it a little darker blue. Don't go black unless you love dirty trucks, because with black, its ALWAYS dirty...just look at mine :D

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Whifflebat said:
keep it, or make it a little darker blue. Don't go black unless you love dirty trucks, because with black, its ALWAYS dirty...just look at mine :D
:word: to black...

It looks really nice (when it is clean), but is soooo hard to keep it looking good.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
I wouldn't go black if you like a truely clean lookin truck...but a few shades darker would be nice :imo .

·
Registered
124 Posts
I think right now you are what I would call light blue...I prefer medium blue...get a lot of the good looks of black but not as hard to keep clean...
You gonna go just one solid colour or will you add some kind of graphic detail?

·
Original Members
1,090 Posts
what ever color you decide to paint it make sure that it looks good and will match your interior.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts