GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy and I were discussing some shows we are going to this year, and ended up on the discussion of what separates mild and wild classes? Would a truck the stock color with a welded roll pan, flipped tailgate handle, shaved stake pockets, shaved door handles, tahoe chrome grille, a few painted pieces, laying frame on 20's be considered mild or wild? What about a truck with a flipped tailgate handle, weld on roll pan, shaved stake pockets, escalade door handles, tahoe chrome grille, cowl hood, flush bed cover, painted a non-factory color, with completely painted interior, a set of 20s and a DJM 4/6 be mild or wild? In general what seperates the two classes?

Thanks
Trey

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i believe its the number of mods. They put me in wild at forbidden fantasy, and to say the least, that was :gay:

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I've heard that wild includes shaving things and major suspension work, like bags.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
From the first show i went to i've been in wild.....guess once you bodydrop it doesn't mater if the only mods are wheels and bags. :anitoof:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts