GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Uhhh what one? Also you would need to do some MAJOR work to make a superlift and rancho work like that.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Me = computer genius

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My guess is he used the Rancho stabalizer (stats using Rancho stuff) and cranked the poo out his bars. But I don't see how he is clearing 37's?

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
umm looks like ford keys maxed out to me. Those 37s must rub like a son of a bitch. There is a rancho stabilizer on it....

·
Keepin' it real...
2,284 Posts
Yep, looks like he just cranked the hell out of the torsion bars. In order to claim "Rancho", he probably just threw some Rancho add-a-leaves in the rear. He definitely did NOT use Rancho spindles. In one of the pics you can see the entire front suspension, and you can see he still has the stock spindles in there.

Agreed, It would take alot of work to get the Rancho spindles to work with the Superlift kit. At first glance, seems like it would be easy enough, by simply eliminating the UCA drop brackets. But then you gotta consider that you'd somehow have to get the LCA mounting points moved outward somehow. That would be the problem point.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
id like to see his CVs if that is the case. i bet his angles suck

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
yeah he has a pic of his CV, and his angles suck ass.

what is it with morons that have to sound like they have a trick setup when they really just maxed out their bars :crazy:

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
well he has one thing going for him and he relocated the torsion bars, but damn a bodylift on that and lower your torsion bars would just be smart, that front end is gonna wear down so fast.

·
Realtor, not Real-iter
421 Posts
those might be rancho steering stabilizer shocks but thats NOT the rancho steering stabilizer kit for thier NBS lift for sure. I have it.

not claiming anyone said that but just to point it out

1 - 12 of 12 Posts