GMC Truck Forum banner

5941 - 5960 of 5983 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Alot of action lately on my GMT900. Four new tires, 285/50-20's. New windshield installed. Borla muffler welded up and tailpipe kicked out the side (video soon). Spent about a week straight dialing in the tune via HpTuners; VE tuning, Torque Model tuning, Ignition timing tuning, Trans shift and firmness tuning. Installed a injen electronic throttle controller. Then this morning I spent about 20minutes with a pressure washer and two passes through the car wash tunnell and about an hour with fine steel wool, glass cleaner and micro fibers cleaning those wheels. Just finished Rocker Guard spraying the rear inner fenders. Just need to change the oil and a tune up. Then detox my interior.

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
That looks great! I like the color and the contrasting stitching.
thanks! plan is to wrap the door armrests in the same brown leather with the same stitching as well to tie it all in

·
Faster family rig...
170 Posts
That leather looks good!

Changed new Z55 front struts and changed to summer tires. Next project is the clock spring

·
Super Moderator
5,738 Posts
IMG_7150.jpg

Apparently my garage door motor decided to take a shit today, door didn’t open all the way And the door handle decided to smash my 3rd brake light and scrape the shit outa my roof.

This is 6 coats of paint in the gouges. Once they are filled I’ll wet sand and buff to blend in.

Luckily I had another brake light from my 15 in the shed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
been there before with a garage door twice lol. It sucks

·
Toxic Masculinity
3,621 Posts
Apparently my garage door motor decided to take a shit today, door didn’t open all the way And the door handle decided to smash my 3rd brake light and scrape the shit outa my roof.
That had to have been a sickening sound. My belt drive opener is going on twenty years with no issues. Yesterday I was thinking about how lucky I've been with my "Overhead" brand door. Reading your post, now I'm gonna quit pulling in as the door is still in motion... sorry for your misfortune.

5941 - 5960 of 5983 Posts