GMC Truck Forum banner

5981 - 6000 of 6263 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,837 Posts
Sanded and polished one of the intercooler pipes tonight. Was originally going to just paint them but decided to go up one more grit and give polishing them out a try. Far from perfect but they're pretty beat up and I'm not taking the time to get every pit and nick out of them lol.

·
GMFS MoPar/Air Force Crew
5,457 Posts
Been busy on Delores over the last 4 weeks I’ve owned her. Just continuing my quest for a muscle car/NASCAR/gangster/******* Buick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
GMFS MoPar/Air Force Crew
5,457 Posts
My favorite pic so far. The laundry list is long. Painted spokes on AR torq thrusts, blacked out grill, blacked out B-pillars (after this pic, see previous pics), exhaust, intake, air dam mod (garden edging), major wash/wax/detail, Apple play radio, realignment of trunk and hood. I’m missing something but all within a month of buying her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,837 Posts
Got one wheel polished out, neither my polishing skills or lawn are on poyner's level 😂

·
n. fil-dert.
7,084 Posts
Used her to tow for the first time ever. Brought home another toy.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Dig the Valkyrie. Have not seen your truck in a while, are those different wheels/tires? You need a lot more rubber on there imo, would look so much more betterer.

Reactions: bull26

·
Registered
181 Posts
Dig the Valkyrie. Have not seen your truck in a while, are those different wheels/tires? You need a lot more rubber on there imo, would look so much more betterer.
I love the Valkyrie! Yup; new 26x14 Arkons and I've had them since like Feb. I like the 35s BUT I might do 37s once I re-gear.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
n. fil-dert.
7,084 Posts
Would look more better without bull bar imo. But the grille is an improvement for sure.

Reactions: heysoos

·
Just some fuckin guy
2,424 Posts
Squaaaatttttt
FB509057-C21B-4E2E-8BAC-690B80E34736.jpeg
Has about 1300lbs of sand under that cover. Inlaws bought a pool and we need to level some ground.

·
Super Moderator
5,837 Posts
Took it apart to fix a coolant leak, broke a bolt off in the turbo, found out the coolant leak was caused by a stripped out bolt holding the plug down, proceeded to break a tap off in that hole, finally got the tap out this morning after taking more shit off to get at. Finally going back together with the new passenger side up pipe from my hsp kit. Should have been a few hour job and I'm on day 2 , why the fuck did i buy another duramax 😂

Reactions: eand28 and heysoos

·
n. fil-dert.
7,084 Posts
Much better.

·
Super Moderator
5,837 Posts
Gave the lml a frame "detailing" 😂

·
Registered
34 Posts
installed a set of AVS rain guards on the 08 Sierra.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts

Garage is such a mess because I’ve got so many other projects going on, but I’m getting this ready for vacation by polishing and waxing it. Gotta finish it up tomorrow.

5981 - 6000 of 6263 Posts