GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering wat everyone thinks my truck is worth? its got 50k on it. 4.3l v6 5spd manual 2wd 1500. im gonna try to sell it because now i want a 4x4 to drive all year around. the list of mods is in my sig. and if anyones interested pm me.
123456-1.jpg

my036.jpg

my034-1.jpg

12345678910.jpg

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Whatever blue book is on it, plus about $1,500 - $2,000.

·
Registered
654 Posts
1 million doll-hairs.

Just kidding man, looks good but could use better pics. Maybe 8 g's?:shrug:

·
Pebble Pushers
3,028 Posts
Whatever blue book is on it, plus about $1,500 - $2,000.
quite the opposite

to be honest dude, you're not gonna get much outta it right now with the economy, IMO 6-8 g's unless you can find the right buyer

·
The early stache
2,503 Posts
Buy a beater 4x4 and keep the bagged truck. You're gonna lose your ass on that truck if you sell it.
Do you not like driving a bagged truck? I love driving mine. Especially with accuair, 100x better.

·
i always catch you hatin'
606 Posts
ill give you 20 dollars for it, and ill be there this friday to pick it up

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
as long as you swallow kreepyone its a deal

·
Registered
13,677 Posts
Whatever blue book is on it, minus about $1,500 - $2,000.
fixed.

bagged trucks dont bring for anything, especially with the "dead" economy everyone speaks of.

Throw it on mautofied and trade it for a 94 mustang gt.

·
base model build
33 Posts
Yeah bro mautofied. Thats your best bet. I threw mine on there for the hell of it one time, got an offer for a 2 door tahoe on 46 inch tires. I still think you should keep the truck and build on to it. Thats the only way you will come out on top.

·
Registered
64 Posts
The only issue sellin it i see u having is the fact its a v6 and 5 speed. But i jus so happen to have a 4.8 and automatic trans. I will sell you for a nominal fee.

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
fixed.

bagged trucks dont bring for anything, especially with the "dead" economy everyone speaks of.
Just have to be patient and find the right buyer. I sold my old lifted truck for $4k over blue book.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts