GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Im the HMFIC
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my brothers truck

my brother recently had a 12 in suspension lift put on his 2002 z71 at bnc offroad with 39.50 truxus sts tires and weld racing 20 cheyenne 6s just wonderin what you all thought of that combo and he also got dual billstien(sp?)7100 shocks up front with single ones out bacck

·
Im the HMFIC
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
they trimmed the plastic dam on the bottom of the bumper and it still rubs when u turn right real hard hes going to get a 2 in bodylift soon. whats the size limit for the pics?

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
3rd coast kits are near identicle to Full Throttle, in fact FT makes the kit. Kevin added some extar bracing etc... They are a very good and very strong kit from what I have seen. There are a few bugs in them (not sure if they are there in the half ton kits) but nothing major, some things that just have to be worked out. Overall I really like the kit, and would have no hesitations putting one on my own truck. Kevin is also a great guy and does very good work. Also unless things have changed since last time I looked PA doesnt make a 2" bodylift for nbs trucks. Cant wait for the pics!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts