Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My tahoe with a 3" BL
truck1.jpg

With these wheels in a 17x9

And some sort of 315 all terrains or m/t

9,778 Posts
I think it would be awesome. If I end up getting this dark gray dodge I am looking at those are the rims I plan to put on it...those will look KILLER with ur setup.

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats what I was thinkin! Right now I am alittle out on cash cuz my fuel pump just went out and thats gunna cost around 400 total and I snapped the rear drive shaft on my 4 wheeler that was like $150 then I dropped my damn cell phone in water so I gots to buy another one of them, I know none of this is a big amount but It all adds up escpecially when you are tryin to pay a truck and 4wheeler off so you can go to college ! Hopefully this summer I will have the money to do it though

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
i'd say ur def on the right track... with that year hoe you wont even beable to tell its a b/l (no ugly frame) and the wheels and tires would clean it all up nicely.

·
Registered
573 Posts
im not really feelin the wheels. there i really like the pro comp knight wheels. you should check them out i think they would look sick on your hoe since its black.

·
Registered
117 Posts
? about your BL....how much did 3" BL lift the truck overall? where and how much did u get the lift kit for? Thinking about going this route with my Yukon.

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I havent got the body lift right now....all I got is ford keys and 1" spacers in the rear! But It will lift it another 3" on top of whats there! I'm just tossing the Idea around right now...I had the same setup almost on my old truck for a while
5.jpg

That was before this though
4-1.jpg

·
Registered
117 Posts
ok well i like the look you have in the first pic posted. I'm not wanting to go up very high.

I guess if I have the option on this 2WD, i will just crank it and put on the 1" spacers, and that should get me what I want.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
love those wheels

·
Team White!
446 Posts
I'm thinking an all black wheel would look sleek with your setup. Good to see a lifted NBS tahoe!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Yeah I like it the way it is right now but I just loved driving a lifted truck!
I really want to, lol.

Whats the difference in suspension from the 2WD to 4WD. Could I go the same route as you have now, with cranking the front (stock key) and a rear coil spacer?

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think your yukon should have TB's if its a NBS If so you can add ford keys and a spacer in the back...cranking the stock keys wont give you over an 1" if that

·
Registered
117 Posts
i see, thanks man! appreciate it. sorry to hijack btw, lol.

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
I kinda like the wheels myself.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts