GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
I am unable to comply
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you all do about the high gas? Shoot, Im seriously thinking of taking my HPP3 and reset it to regular gas.
I even thought of trading it in for a sedan, but I just can't bring myself to it. The pain is too high to pay.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
drive my g/f's civic as much as possible. When I do drive (everyday), I just dont punch it from redlights and stopsigns. Improved my mpg by about 2.5 mpg more

·
[>
3,255 Posts
These prices are getting :pissed:

But I dont drive my truck everyday (drive work truck) so my truck dosnt get alot of miles on it :head:

·
Needs a truck
454 Posts
Im getting tired of it fast, i drive my ride all the time, and it is needing filled up every week maybe every week and a half cause i drive it non-stop, i would love to sell it and buy a motocycle, but its hard to convicne the parents on taht one :ninja:

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
im selling my truck because of the high gas prices. I figure since i quit my job 3 weeks ago ive only driven it 5 times. it is just getting redicilous. :read:

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
either a Jetta 5 speed or buy a Buick Regal similar to my dads. Im not going to drop any kind of money into my next vehicle just a cd player and maybe go with limo tint all around.

·
Needs a truck
454 Posts
KOEHRSENLB said:
yeah i dont think i could ever bring myself to sell my truck. it might not be a bad idea to buy a go-ped to do the short distance trips. you might look like a fruit but half a gallon of gas will last you a lot longer than it would in your truck.

my buddy at shcool has one of them, he looks so funny on it and he drives it every where almost, he takes so much shit for having it, one day 3 of us picked it up and hid in behind the fieldhouse, he has no idea where it was :crazy:

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Stu said:
im selling my truck because of the high gas prices. I figure since i quit my job 3 weeks ago ive only driven it 5 times. it is just getting redicilous. :read:
Why did you quit your job Stu? What you got planned next?

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
1buda said:
Why did you quit your job Stu? What you got planned next?
I quit because there was too much bull shit to deal with there. I couldnt come to terms on a steady work schedule. I wanted full time but couldnt get on. I am hoping to get on with Union Pacific Railroad. The starting pay is awesome and I wont have to go to school but for 6 weeks.

·
I am unable to comply
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I thought of trading my truck for a Buick regal :think: but I know I would be hurt afterward missing my truck. Also the financial hit.

·
I peed in your pool. Yay!
1,214 Posts
i wanna gid a scoodr sooo bad!!!!!!!!! doz honda midropolidans ar badass. Jak

·
Chevrolet Owner
315 Posts
i got rid of my truck that got 12-14 miles to the gallon only to buy a blazer that gets about 8 miles ot the gallon :crazy:

·
Registered
80 Posts
g_unit77 said:
my buddy at shcool has one of them, he looks so funny on it and he drives it every where almost, he takes so much shit for having it, one day 3 of us picked it up and hid in behind the fieldhouse, he has no idea where it was :crazy:
Hey Garrett,
Wait till we put his scooter in the back of my truck one of these days and drive past him with it in the back! I can't wait to see the look on his face! :LOL:

--I might be getting my aunt's Nissan 4 cylinder 5speed because these gas prices are killing me. Lately, I have been going through almost $10 a day, somedays. Pretty bad considering thats just driving to school and work!! :flame:

·
My name's not Kevin
308 Posts
Pay, bitch. Pay, bitch. Pay, bitch.
But WTF. I like driving my truck and it's 40+ miles to work each way.

·
RIP Jason Payne
1,824 Posts
ibrake4blondes said:
Hey Garrett,
--I might be getting my aunt's Nissan 4 cylinder 5speed because these gas prices are killing me. Lately, I have been going through almost $10 a day, somedays. Pretty bad considering thats just driving to school and work!! :flame:

Its costing me 10-15$ a day too and when you only make 30-50$average per day it add's up and starts to hurt... :pissed:

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
I bitch, but I pay it :bawl: I've cut back on my excessive driving out on back country roads, so now I just sit around. I used to rack up about 30 miles just driving around a day, now thats gone to about 2 :insane:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts