GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Hard Work, Clean Living
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stumbled across this the other day at work. I'm really debating picking one up when they come out for my truck.

http://www.edgeproducts.com/index.php
It comes with the mounting pod and everything needed. I watched the guys on TRUCKS install it on a F-150 and it was all plug and play and looked really good once done.
They have the gas programmer out for the F-150s already and supposedly adds 35 horses and 50 ft. lbs.:hmm: 3 different power modes and can adjust for tire size and every thing else. The MSRP is $499 but I found them on the net for $449. If the same price for the Chevy do you guys think it is work the money?:endofshow

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Try it and post up, just try to find a place you can return it if it turns out to be junk.

·
Registered
40 Posts
what's the exact model number on the box, because edge has pricing, where if you sell it below what they say, then it doesn't come with a warranty on the box itself. If you post it up, I can look it up, to find out for you, just to make sure you have the warranty on it.

·
Hard Work, Clean Living
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's not out yet for Chevy gas trucks. I was just wondering if anyone has delt with one on a F-150 yet. It is "coming soon" I just hadn't heard about Edge programmers for any gas trucks and just wanted to know if anyone has an experience with one. My buddy had one on his Dodge deisel and loved it, in fact he is buying one for his new Cummings.

I just wanted to some info. and is all from anyone that has experience with a gas model.

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
I'm one of the few Ford owners here with a truck. I'd check out some of the boards, FSB tends to be best for tech info.

·
Registered
40 Posts
yea, I wish I had some info for you first hand about the gas models, I deal with the diesel models daily, from all those guys, they love them. But thats a whole other ballgame. I'll look some stuff up, and see if I can get you some firsthand info on someone using one on a gas motor.

·
Hard Work, Clean Living
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks DJ I appriciate the help.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I have a buddy with that set up on his 06 F150 he likes it alot. Hes still my bitch in a street race though.

·
Hard Work, Clean Living
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think I'm going to get it in July. I'll be getting an intake, exhaust, Edge and headers in July. Hopefully the exhaust before that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts