GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
dont look to bad... you sure you dont want to go all out with 20's?... it fills in the truck alot better.

·
Registered
546 Posts
get 20s at least im thinkin about juss rollin supersport wheels on my OBS until i get enough money for 22/24 then take a loan out 4 air ride setup

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
you don't wanna get superswampers like demon:read: go with atleast 20s... anything smaller just looks tiny on a nbs truck.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
I'm with everybody else on this too! Go with 20's. I started to go with 18's like you but went with 20's and I'm damn sure glad I did! I really wish I had gone with 22's though!!

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
I thought I would be happy with 17s on my old rig, but there isn't anything compared to 20s.

Now a days...its 20 inches or larger :read:

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
fawk it. get 26's... nothing is big enough in the rim world these days :pow:

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
brutus said:
y should he get 20's????so he can be like everybody else in our city...
So the 18's are going to make him different? To all those guys he'll just be a "wanna-be" with just 18's :nono: :D :read:

·
It's Jerry's World
3,573 Posts
Y2KSierra said:
So the 18's are going to make him different? To all those guys he'll just be a "wanna-be" with just 18's :nono: :D :read:

YUP

if you wanna waste your money on 18s be my guest, but wait anohter month and get 20s

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Slawinitup said:
git 22/24 ,,,, some polished ,,, i dont like chrome IMO

Try and git a Dirver's License, a truck, and a better opinion for someone with less $$$

·
Loves yoga pants
2,412 Posts
Slawinitup said:
whatever dude exactly it was my opinion it dont matter what he gits thats juss what i like :flame:
GMFS' new whipping boy...:LOL:

You do realize that JJ works part time in a tanning salon and goes to school, therefore 22/24's would take an entire year or more to get...which is about as long as you'd have to save to get a truck:LOL:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts