GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got bored and decided to make myself a new sig. I used a bunch of night pictures that I have been taking lately with my new digi cam. I don't know which one I want to use though. What do you guys think?
gabesigattempt.gif

·
[>
3,255 Posts
I like it. Switch it and the one you have now back and forth every now and then b/c they both look good.

Only think I might change is add something like the original ground for that right cut to sit on so its not floating out there in the air. But thats just me.. It looks really good the way it is now.

BD

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been making my own sigs like crazy lately but I just can't make myself one that makes me go, wow that looks good.

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sofarbestsig.gif

Ok I think I have done it. I really like this one but I need some input. What do you guys think about it?

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Better than the first.. But I think I like the one you are using now a little better. But both are nice if you ask me.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
gabeherndon said:
sofarbestsig.gif

Ok I think I have done it. I really like this one but I need some input. What do you guys think about it?
This one is cool. with the guardrail in between the truck It kinda looks like two wild animals trying to get to each other so they can make some love.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
Blue02 said:
This one is cool. with the guardrail in between the truck It kinda looks like two wild animals trying to get to each other so they can make some love.
that way an S-10 would be born

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Dunno i'm kinda bored at work today.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts