GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he wants 1200 for both axles. The rear seems to be the one in great shape. I Emailed him asking what he wanted for the 44(he hasnt responded yet)....if its like 300-400 ill prob go for it. There is no way he would want more for it than the dana60 rear i hope!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Well I know the guy. They are completely rebuilt, and done correctly. I gaurantee they are just as good as any dynatrac axles. I think I'd run it. Consider how much it would cost to buy those two axles, regear then, put disks, on them and everything else he has done. His name is Paul Beattie by the way, I got my Hummer wheels from him and he only lives like 45 minutes away.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmmm thats cool. I emailed him and he hasnt responded...i figure itll be a few days before he does any how. I dont really want the rear end as i will prob go to a FF 14 bolt. Thats good to know tho thanks for posting.

·
Buck Nekkid
50 Posts
Eisenfaust said:
hmmm thats cool. I emailed him and he hasnt responded...i figure itll be a few days before he does any how. I dont really want the rear end as i will prob go to a FF 14 bolt. Thats good to know tho thanks for posting.

He hasn't had them under there very long. Think he finished them around this time last yr. I have his cell number if you need it. Decent guy to deal w/. Got a set of hummer beadlocks and tires from him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts