GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys think this truck has?? rear drop only?? i want mine to look just like that!
bf38_4.gif

bf27_4.gif

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it aint much is it?? the front isnt hardly any lower than mine.. like you say maybe 1/3.. 2/4's look lower than that on the rams to me..

9,778 Posts
I just know that they sit up a good bit stock. My roommate/coworker has one and i believe that the "leveling" kit for it is a 1" front 3" back

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
here Scott....hope this helps a bit.....almost the exact same truck, detailed this a few months back....it has a 2/4 drop..i know this for a fact becuase i helped install it!..

PA170050.gif

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
DJM makes a flipkit with adjustable shackles, Id get that for the rear... I installed on on my buddies truck, especially since 2/4 is at all level, more lik 2/5 or so

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys! i think after seeing the one nvr2lo posted it i bet that is a 2/4

·
LAID OUT TIRE FRYER
1,992 Posts
im thinking its a 2/5, its more level than the other truck posted. a 1/3 wouldnt be as low. and if you only lowered the back, the front would actually look higher, cause your changing the angle of the truck.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
2/6 or 3/6 wouldn't be so bad on that...what are the options for those trucks up front? id seriously think about doing a flip kit rear, netting 6", its cheap and retains factory ride...then something like a 2 or 3" spindle up front on that truck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts