Baseball
2,306 Posts
I think it's colormatched from the factory.. not entirely sure.. google it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts
Depends what year?

But Z71 off road package is different shocks and some skid plates. Normally sit an inch-2 inches taller than non Z71's. The newer ones have a Z71 appearance package, which is all colormatched exterior

·
2009 GMC Sierra ECSB Z71
4,791 Posts
It is a waste of money is what it is.

·
Registered
732 Posts
As previously stated, the years make the difference. The NBS style has upgraded shocks and skid plates. NNBS is the same, also an included appearance package with colormatched accessories and dash cluster.

·
Registered
689 Posts
a joke, unless your talking the Z71 APPEARANCE package.
This. Appearance package gets you colourmatching and on the 1500's I believe different gay giz

·
Registered
39 Posts
I was told just skid plates and Rancho shocks by my salesman.

Mine sits really low for an offroad package.

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Z71 Off-Road Package was available on half-ton 4WD models. The Z71 package includes; 46-mm gas-charged shock absorbers, off-road jounce bumpers, specific stabilizer bars, a skid-plate package, a high-capacity air cleaner and distinctive Z71 decals for the pickup box. Also gets the locking rear differential and fender flares. They change what is on a Z-71, by some things, every year, so YMMV.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Z71 Off-Road Package was available on half-ton 4WD models. The Z71 package includes; 46-mm gas-charged shock absorbers, off-road jounce bumpers, specific stabilizer bars, a skid-plate package, a high-capacity air cleaner and distinctive Z71 decals for the pickup box. Also gets the locking rear differential and fender flares. They change what is on a Z-71, by some things, every year, so YMMV.

Ahhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts
Z71's normally sit higher than non-Z71's, 2014's especially are over 1" taller. Any Other Z71 vs a non-Z71 will normally sit a touch taller in the front. Every single one I've seen anyways.

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,679 Posts
apparently you missed the memo about the OP asking about 03-07 as well

1 - 20 of 44 Posts