GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the locker in my truck is about to go out and i was just wondering which one yall would go with.

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
GMFS endorses the Detroit TruTrac.

·
NCOR
8,451 Posts
A TrueTrac isn't a locker though...

My detroit out back hasn't blown up, but I do get tired of it scrubbing on rock. I'm pretty much in love with my ARB up front, one day I'll probably put one out back too.

·
Registered
7,870 Posts

My detroit out back hasn't blown up, but I do get tired of it scrubbing on rock. I'm pretty much in love with my ARB up front, one day I'll probably put one out back too.
true, but i doubt he's running a real locker.

·
NCOR
8,451 Posts
True, but when offering a solution to a problem it's always good to note it's different than what was specifically asked for.

·
Registered
259 Posts
ARB locker:shake: You have the best of both worlds. Fully locked/Open Diff:worship:

·
Swamper Brotherhood
3,900 Posts
true trac has handled my abuse... its a limited slip differential..

locker means no slip which is a detroit locker, arb air locker, eaton e locker ect

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
A R Bizzle for the 14SF and FF

·
Registered
2,820 Posts

I love my air locker, I was scared to run it in the winter cause I heard bad things about the lines freezing, it gets to minus 50 celsius here and I never had a problem all winter. I am running braided line from compressor to diff aswell.
I will be running one up front when I do my SAS.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
arb air lockers are by far the best imo. have them front and rear on my jeep and love them! yea there expensive but worth it if you use it...on another note i was planning on a detroit true trac in my truck when i finally regear but im considering an auborn

·
12 sec lifted truck club
3,536 Posts
I have had them all and I really like the full detroit and the tru trac, I have a true trac right now with no complaints. I hated the eaton posi and the auburn, they always seem to kick to one tires in mid donut or burnout, ect.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts