GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Wal-mart sucks
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just like the title says, What LED's should i use to replace these bulbs. They are our of my HVAC display. It's in a 91 truck and has the display that looks like it's digital (although i don't think it is) I don't really wanna buy bulbs, then not have them work. anyone have any suggestions or know what bulbs i could use??

Attachments

·
Registered
716 Posts
I didn't mean to offend anyone(I bet it was a midget). Funny thing, you know there's a community for just midgets? I'm not yankin yer mullet, I saw it on David Letterman. He sent a correspondent to try to get in but he couldn't. I guess there's a height limit (you gotta be at most, this short to get in). Imagine that, a place where 4 footers tower over the rest. Focus people, focus. So no one can answer this guy's question?

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
I don't know what LED's would replace those, but I found those bulbs at the dealer only. I replaced them when I first got my truck a wihle ago. If you are good with a voltmeter and a soldering iron you could probably figure out which LED to put in there then just solder it in. I could probably do it if I had more time here at home but i'm going back to school tommarow :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts