GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
lol u tryna fukc tonight?
6,229 Posts
Do you care about ride quality or getting more height?

I mean, there's not really a difference in the spacers besides the name and the size of them, so get whichever you want.

If you want a little more comfort in your ride, go with the bilstein struts which can be set to 9".. That's what I'm running up front.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would have to run a top spacer I am guessing? Due to the way that the new lower shock bracket mounts to the LCA?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I looked at top gun, theirs is a top and bottom. I have a 2" bottom spacer now just was not sure i could use that with the fabtech kit with the way the lower bracket slides on to the LCA...

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Go with Bilsteins as Chance said.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guy was trying not to buy the bilsteins yet, but looks like I might have too.. There has to be someone on here that is running a level kit with this setup?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Go with CCM :imo

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
I understand not wanting to run Bilsteins yet, but for $200 extra you have a cleaner set-up that rides better. Kind of a win-win situation IMO..

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I was thinking the same thing just trying to get it all together, still trying to decided what setup....lol..... Had truck almost 4 years and just now getting a lift, guess a little more waiting want hurt...

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so I have looked for the part number just want to make sure I have the right one, BE5-E376-H1 is that the one i need? thanks for all the help guys...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts