GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
GOT LIFT
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What lift should I go with i have a 2010 Z71(Sig) and wanting to lift. What lift you guys think is the best. I really like the Cognito & Bulletproof. Gonna run 35s or 37s with 20s most likely. Any info will be appreciated and pics. thanks

·
sittin purdy
487 Posts
I am running a rcx, I know my lift doesent compare to most, but overall for the price I am satisfied

·
Registered
223 Posts
I am running the fabtech with dirtlogics and love it! Sits right, rides right, and performs right! I would go with the bullet proof 12" if I had it to do over again!! J/k I'm not rich enough. But be warned, which ever lift you go with will not be enough and you will want more!!

·
Registered
6,401 Posts
go with Cognito they ride great when they aren't cranked up to the max, but if you want 37's you better look a little better at the 10-12 Cognito so you wont have to body lift and worry about rubbing.

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
With 37s you need about 10" of lift, so if you don't want a body lift that means you want a kit that runs flat angles at 8" so you can add a spacer or crank coilovers to hit 10". of the kits listed, only the fabtech and bulletproof do that.

·
Registered
6,401 Posts
With 37s you need about 10" of lift, so if you don't want a body lift that means you want a kit that runs flat angles at 8" so you can add a spacer or crank coilovers to hit 10". of the kits listed, only the fabtech and bulletproof do that.
uhhh, the 10in Cognito would still be a better choice IMO with keeping the flat angles at 10in of lift.

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
uhhh, the 10in Cognito would still be a better choice IMO with keeping the flat angles at 10in of lift.
that wasn't one of the kits he listed, he only listed the 7-9.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts

·
Registered
6,401 Posts
that wasn't one of the kits he listed, he only listed the 7-9.
fully aware, but it's a much better choice than the ones he listed.

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
fts 10" like dizzle

·
GOT LIFT
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I like both the bulletproof cognito and the fabtech. My last truck was lifted 11" I don't think I want this one that big but who knows. If I go with a 10" bulletproof ill gear and throw 37s on it.

For the money im kind of leaning toward the fabtech. Any pics? Thanks for the help guys

·
sittin purdy
487 Posts
Here is my rcx, I know people say it doesn't ride worth a crap, but for the money u can't beat it, it's a 4x4 its ain't supposed to ride like a caddilac. If you want the ride of a caddilac then don't lift IMO
beacheasterandsuch115.jpg

·
Registered
276 Posts
Fabtech:

DSC01237.jpg

DSC01241.jpg

DSC00384.jpg

DSC00387.jpg

DSC00391.jpg

Even works in the mud :crazy: Toyo's don't though :wank:

DSC00359.jpg