GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a little help. Im not really sure what lift to get. Im seriously considering the 7 inch fts and the fabtech 6 inch. im getting different stories from different shops i talk to and now im more confused than i was before. Now im considering the 10 inch fts. I have a 2014 silverado crew cab z71 ltz. i really want to run fuel maverics 2 piece chrome 22 by 10 with 35 toyo mt. I readdy didnt want to cut too much of the fender and avoid rubbing as much as possible. let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
619 Posts
If you want to check out my 14 Silverado, I have a build thread. I have the fabtech 6" which nets it a true 8". I have 22x12 and 35s with 0 rubbing unless flexed.

·
Pro Installz
1,047 Posts
I have installed everyone available on 2014's. It depends on your goals.

Money Invested
Desired Track Width
Ride Quality

I do like the Fabtech Gen II as a general lift. But there are tons of options out there that are all good lifts. Some do things other cant.

McGaughys + FTS + Fabtech GEN I + most other big box brands are knuckle lifts.

Rough Country is a full drop so you save a little weight and keep factory track width and cheaper. Still a good kit for the money.

Ready Lift is about to release there 7" kit in the next few weeks so tons of good options. Just depends on what you want.

pm me if you have any questions about what might work best for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts