Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Smoked

Votes: 20 76.9%
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a chance to get free 06 tails so I took them. Now I kinda like the stock look? :think:

Smoked look

Factory look

:hmm:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
red ones look better imo.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
I like the stock taillights better.

I too got tinted taillights for my truck but they kind of sucked at night for backing up and light output. So I went and got the Denali taillights which are red with black border. I think it is much better that way and the cops will leave you alone!!

·
On my way up!
1,007 Posts

I too got tinted taillights for my truck but they kind of sucked at night for backing up and light output. So I went and got the Denali taillights which are red with black border. I think it is much better that way and the cops will leave you alone!!
Wish the denali tails would fit in the silverado...

·
Registered
626 Posts
Your truck has always looked really clean, with that being said im kinda biased to the stock 06' tails

·
Registered
6,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If you keep the stock look, what are you going to do with the tinted tails?
Keep them. I might get board and switch them back sometime :crazy:

I have the fire & Ice bar with just the ice reverse lights hooked up, so that made up for the tinted tails...

Your truck has always looked really clean, with that being said im kinda biased to the stock 06' tails
:shake:

·
The Barber Shop
3,110 Posts
I think they look good as is. A set lightly smoked wouldn't be bad either.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts