GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K. I had this huge list of things to do my truck...but I seem to be running out...give me ideas...im making money and dont know what to do with it :insane:
pretty much i think i am done for now on the exterior and working on the interior...so what should i do??
things i wont do:
lift anymore
put screens in
add wings(heh)
and...thats just about it
give me ideas!!!!

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have a lift already and screens are a waste for me...still in high school dont travel much or anything...
and for the lift... i dont want to over do a lift...right now my truck isnt something ur like :drool: but the 3" BL made it look a lot buffer...plus i just dont think i would have use for any more lift?

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
hm, what do you have for performance mods right now? i was lookin through your cardomain site, and i think you should :hack: those pipes off the back. also you really dont have any pics of your interior, so theres nothing to make suggestions about. But the one thing you NEED to do is get rid of that bugshield :read:

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
slash, once u get a truck u can talk :shake:
and the running boards are kinda growing on me...this summer im gonna see what they look like with them off...but right now...it sets my truck apart...i think it actually adds to it...i dunno i will see...
I really want a hood but i dunno what kind

i kind of like that but i dunno

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Id say a smoothie bumper, loose bed rails and running boards and bug shield, billet anttena, cut the pipes (i have a truck so i guess i can talk :LOL: ) paint shit in the interior. Also, I'd loose that wood trim in the inrterior but you may have put that in so thats probably out.

·
ExhaustSoundzSeniorMember
1,137 Posts
OK, cowl hood, im sorry dude, but lose those nasty grandpa runnin boards, if you need steps, get some nerf bars, white face guages if you dont have them, maybe a supercharger hehe :head:

·
rockin wheelies
284 Posts
Lose the bug shield and the running boards. get some offroad lights and a (new attitude you can be an asshole) :guns:

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
actually they call that a joke...dry humor to be exact...and the bug shield saves me hours and hours of scrubbing on the hood/windows...dont like the look of the smoothie bumper and ive thought about offroad lights...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts