GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Lifted 2WD
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up this Acura TL a few days ago. Loving it so far.
Lowered on 19's, AEM cai, Magnaflow catback, and some colormatching.
:big_banana_Dance:

DSC_0286.jpg

DSC_0238.jpg

DSC_0211.jpg

DSC_0223.jpg

With my friends 2011 V6 Mustang
DSC_0276.jpg

DSC_0208.jpg

DSC_0220.jpg

·
I got work to do
6,024 Posts
Im sure its alot smoother ride, but i couldnt justify getting rid of your truck for it. V6 mustang.. do not want.

·
Lifted 2WD
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It gets about double the mpg's my truck did, which justifies it for me. Plus it's a very comfortable interior and very fun to drive.
And the new v6 stangs like my friend's have over 300 hp, 0-60 in just a bit over 5 seconds..dfw 5.0 though.

·
I'm **** the Neighborhood
2,385 Posts
no thanks

·
I got work to do
6,024 Posts
It gets about double the mpg's my truck did, which justifies it for me. Plus it's a very comfortable interior and very fun to drive.
And the new v6 stangs like my friend's have over 300 hp, 0-60 in just a bit over 5 seconds..dfw 5.0 though.
I hear ya on the mpg's, and im sure its a much more sound vehicle.

I still wouldnt take the stang. Never really been a mustang guy and the V6 has always been associated with douchebag'ery. I heard the newer 5.0's make good power, but there are many cars id much rather drive then a stang.

·
Lifted 2WD
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
those acura's are highly underrated. they are very nice cars, the 19's arent for me, but the car itself is very nice.
Agreed. There's a lot of really nice features on it (heated seats, sunroof, hands free Bluetooth with controls on the wheel, etc) that my truck didn't have.

·
Lifted 2WD
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hear ya on the mpg's, and im sure its a much more sound vehicle.
:word: it is a sound vehicle. And the bottom line is that my truck wouldn't have fit in the parking structures of the college I'm going to in the fall. I would've had to go down to probably a leveling kit and smaller tires to fit.

·
Lifted 2WD
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DFW a TL. lemme know if u sell lol
:rofljest: probably not for awhile. The plan is for my next vehicle to be a ccsb dmax..and it will be quite awhile until i can afford to own one.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Love it, but DNW another dark vehicle. Do you mind pm'ing me the year, mileage, and what you paid for it? I'm in the market and would love a TL...or better yet a TL-S :drool:

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,152 Posts
:word: looks sick as fuck! Buddies wife had an older one and it would flat scoot!

·
CHIMICHANGA
3,275 Posts
sell the 19's and get the type S wheels.

·
Fat Ginger Kid
2,896 Posts
Sweet deal man! I've been wanting a black car for some time now.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I like the car, not really how low it is or the 19" wheels but other than that it looks bad ass!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts