GMC Truck Forum banner

What seatcovers have you guys used?

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  TWANKY 
#1 ·
I wan't to get some, I know katskins are probably the best out their but they are pretty expensive. I saw a review for the Caltrend "I can't believe it"s not leather" in truckin and they said they fit great and looked great.. anybody know any other good ones to look at? I don't want anything fancy like snake skin or ostrich.

#4 ·
I'm strongly considering going with Iggee. They appear to be of somewhat decent quality, without putting a significant dent in my wallet. I have no intention of trying to do any "big" custom modding to the interior, so these would suit me fine.

member rbryant4's nnbs w/ iggee covers.

I'm open to additional suggestions/testimonials though. At this point, I can be swayed in a different direction.

#6 ·
I'm strongly considering going with Iggee. They appear to be of somewhat decent quality, without putting a significant dent in my wallet. I have no intention of trying to do any "big" custom modding to the interior, so these would suit me fine.

member rbryant4's nnbs w/ iggee covers.
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y286/rbryant4/iggggg.jpg[/MG]

I'm open to additional suggestions/testimonials though. At this point, I can be swayed in a different direction.[/QUOTE]

is that console out of a f*rd?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.