GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So 2 weeks ago I finally said fuck you blue dog, you sir are history and got me this...2011 Sierra...as every truck I say, I say self, we will leave this one stock, yeah fucking right :crazy:

pic of said truck...
GMC002-1.jpg

so last week I threw a 2" RC on it...I planned to run 285 BFGs on the stock wheels and call it a day, same idea but gray vs silver
TK_003.jpg

TK_004.jpg

well I got the urge already to lift it and I don't know what to go with...I'm not 100% sure I want to be hustled all the fucking time, but here is what I'm thinking...
5" RCX with 305/55 on stock 20's
GMC20s.jpg

or go with the 7.5 RCX 35's on stock 20's
Capture1-2.jpg

Capture5.jpg

or....

So the other day, I bought some 22x10's Ion Terminators

Capture1-3.gif

pic from the truck the guy I bought em had
Capture-2.png

jonyb posted this one a while back, customers truck, i think this truck looks like absolute shit hole. 2wd 7.5 RCX, 35 TerraGrapplers
DSC_7568.jpg

DSC_7558.jpg

I'm think my truck, 7.5 RCX, with them 22's on 33's Toyo Muds were be pure sex, kelyzz truck :drool: if i could roll 12 wides, id so snag some
IMG_20110525_150031.jpg

2g is bullshit for tires, but it is what it is. so what setup should i go with?? :hmm:

·
Registered
619 Posts
I say do the setup like Kelyzz but get a FTS or Fabtech just so you can go bigger if you ever want. Definitely do 33s though

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i won't ever go bigger. max lift in WI is 5 inches, so I am pushing the envelope at 7.5 already

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
I like the look of the 7.5 with 35s on stock 20s. I have always really liked the look of the stock 20s with a mud terrain. Thats what I would do if It was me.

·
& Stump Pulling
1,038 Posts
I like the look of the 7.5 with 35s on stock 20s. I have always really liked the look of the stock 20s with a mud terrain. Thats what I would do if It was me.
My vote too.

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i have 3.42's with the 6 speed, will that be alright :hmm:

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
GOSSENATOR. /thread

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
i stumbled across this too.....:hmm:
This is what I want to do to my sierra when I had it but never got that far. He has a Rancho lift.

For lift height, I wouldn't worry about it too much unless the cops are really bad in your area. I ran 10" of lift with 37" tires on my 01 F-150 and had no issues at all.

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yea the cops aren't very nice :nono: i do get over to the twin cities and the cops hudson/menomonie way are fucking brutal, i got followed with my ford almost everytime I went that way

1 - 20 of 55 Posts