GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys I want yalls advice on what to do to my truck now....First up, Im needing to do something with the Z71 stickers on my bed. Last weekend I was washing mud off with the pressure washer and got a little to close :pissed: . Thats my main delimna, should I use this sticker HERE! #2314, if so what color? Yellow maybe with offroad in red? Or should I do away with the Z71 all the way and ditch the trim too? Take a look at my pics in my sig (yeah i know, my damn website wont let me host my pics for this site:ninja: )Also any other suggestions or comments will be appreciated! Lemme know what yall think, Spring Break is coming up and my baby needs to look good in Port Aransas. :head: :rocking:

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Just take off all the trim...looks really nice that way...and its less stuff to be careful around when u clean after muddin...

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well guys...thanks for the replys, I think I am gonna go with the Decal King #208 with yellow Z71 and red offroad letters and maybe, just maybe strip off all the trim. I just like being able to call my truck a "Z". I am gonna go with a dual shock setup up front and either get yellow boots on all the shocks or paint the shock hoop yellow and run the shocks with no boots and maybe paint them yellow. I'd like to know what you all would do, also what else would you do to the truck OTHER than what I am planning? Thanks guys

·
GMFS founding member
4,004 Posts
lowred said:
leave em off :rocking:
yeah, imo 4x4 stickers on the bed look bad but Z71 stickers look worse.

the day i got my truck, my friend goes "duuude, you didn't get the Z71 package!" i was like "OK dumbass, i guess that means we can't take it wheeling" which i guess is an inside joke because i beat up my last truck wheeling and the new one is 21' long.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts