GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, the only changes I have made to my truck so far is tint and a cat back exhaust. I have been looking at many of the members trucks to get ideas on some mods I can do (lot of tight ass trucks on here). I'm thinking of painting my chevy emblem in the front blue. My wife wants some chrome nerf bars but i'm not sure I want that. Basically i'm just looking for opinions. I'm not rolling in dough and I don't want big tires or a lifted truck. Thanks guys (and girls maybe?)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Okay, the only changes I have made to my truck so far is tint and a cat back exhaust. I have been looking at many of the members trucks to get ideas on some mods I can do (lot of tight ass trucks on here). I'm thinking of painting my chevy emblem in the front blue. My wife wants some chrome nerf bars but i'm not sure I want that. Basically i'm just looking for opinions. I'm not rolling in dough and I don't want big tires or a lifted truck. Thanks guys (and girls maybe?)
Best option for this trucks imo, put some chevy stock 06 17s or some chevy stock 20s to make it look nice, swap you tail lights for some 03 and up tail lights or some led. If you like the bowtie painted go for it! The 02 HD hood really make this trucks stand out. Color match the chrome mirror caps. I dunno IDK I'm just throwing some options.

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
leveling kit, NO nerf bars, and leave it, maybe some motor mods?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.