• BL and 40s

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its bout time for some tires so im lookin for some opinions on what u guys think i should do...i think 37s would look good with how i have it set up right now with tha 12 inch lift, but i think goin with a BL and some 38s and crank down a lil bit or 40s would look killer 2...so what u guys think?

·
Registered
999 Posts
you have a 12" lift already, why do you need a body lift for 38-40" tires?

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
I would say go 2" bl with 38's... ur not gonna need the extra inch and 2" body looks that much better than the 3". Also, just wondering, what possessed you to go with the lime green theme? for shows or something?

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would say go 2" bl with 38's... ur not gonna need the extra inch and 2" body looks that much better than the 3". Also, just wondering, what possessed you to go with the lime green theme? for shows or something?
jus to be differant...where i live everyone has lifted trucks there so common and i like tha look of colored lifts...kinda a personal perferance type thing, alot of people seem to like it though...lol im sure if it was all black alot more people on here would like it but hey u cant win them all

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
jus to be differant...where i live everyone has lifted trucks there so common and i like tha look of colored lifts...kinda a personal perferance type thing, alot of people seem to like it though...lol im sure if it was all black alot more people on here would like it but hey u cant win them all
:word: I wouldn ever even think bout doin it on mine but tommy likie :rocking:

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
that truck is hideous..... looks like a lifted rice rocket

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
I can understand why you wouldn't agree with painting parts like that BUT its like u have nothin else better to do than come up with the lamest posts possible. Why even take the time? The dude obviously painted it bc he fucking likes it.

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
I can understand why you wouldn't agree with painting parts like that BUT its like u have nothin else better to do than come up with the lamest posts possible. Why even take the time? The dude obviously painted it bc he fucking likes it.
This board is for offroading the last i checked. There needs to be a lifted suspension section for People who donmt offroad and those who do IMO. And yes he may like it, I dont. I am entitled to an opinion just likt you are. So quit sucking his dick an chill out. Thank you have a good day

·
meow
15,748 Posts
This board is for offroading the last i checked. There needs to be a lifted suspension section for People who donmt offroad and those who do IMO. And yes he may like it, I dont. I am entitled to an opinion just likt you are. So quit sucking his dick an chill out. Thank you have a good day
thank you

·
Pat McCrotch
699 Posts

Fuck his gay truck. Cant tell if its a kawasaki or gm. :imo

·
Bowhunter
516 Posts
BUT its like u have nothin else better to do than come up with the lamest posts possible. Why even take the time?
Hey, Man, Maxxis seems like a really nice guy to me. :imo Here's 15 seconds worth of searching for a sneak-peak into his popularity:

did you get your whiptrash yet?
Search, we are tired of torsion bar threads
Go look at the tool IRIDEKTM's truck with 10" springs. A honda civic will outflex that truck lol
looks like shit.
YUP like the majority of people with lifted trucks :think: a truck that has boggers is ugly, but a truck with 22's on 36" Toyos is Badass though, I thought this was the offroad section, not the lifted street queen section.
well i see your offroad habits are based on looks not functionality, come follw me in the woods.
Hers my take, 95% california needs IFS to hot lap and sand mob. South LA needs SFA to go through the fawking SWAMP
Gayness imo. get a real bumper then put lights on it.
why listen to you, you paid someone to put on your lift. we pay less money because we actually have mechanical backgrounds.
Seems really open-minded to me. :imo

·
Cartmans Critters
8,871 Posts
haha some of those posts were to me.......I dont care what anyone on here has to say, they all have their own preference. He talks alot of trash but sometimes it keeps things interesting :guns:
Plus give him a break he drives a lifted toyota, I think a kid I used to know that rode that lil yellow school bus drives one. Is that you maxxis?

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
im just saying i know hes titled to his rights of opinion on this board blah blah blah but if another member wants an idea on tire size for his truck you shouldn post just bashing it for no fucking reason, just bein an asshole IMO

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
This section is only for people that use their trucks to go through some super thick Louisiana swamp, when they could have gotten out of their trucks and walked 500 feet and ended up in the same place :jester:

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
personally if u guys read what was written it was on how big i should make my truck...whiether u like my truck or not...good for u personally i dont give a flyin F**K if u like it or not because its mean and if u have a opinion on tha color or anything else that doesnt involve wat size tires then shut tha hell up cuz yeh u have ur opinion and yes it doesnt mean shit...

1 - 20 of 55 Posts