GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Go Big or Go home
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at buying my old mans duramax since he don't use it after buying a new one the duramax is a 2008 sierra slt with 90,000km it comes with a 6" rough country lift and a bully dog and some ugly ass aftermarket rims just wondering if it is worth 30g

·
Registered
9,658 Posts
$1.00

·
Go Big or Go home
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
6,401 Posts
Crew cab? Regular cab? Long bed or short? Rust? Dents? Things like can make a huge difference in value.

·
Go Big or Go home
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Crew cab? Regular cab? Long bed or short? Rust? Dents? Things like can make a huge difference in value.
crew cab 6.5 box fully loaded SLT no rust since we don't salt our roads and one small dent on the tailgate. I know its an LMM just wondering if its worth getting it or hold off for a year and order a new one? plus for an extra10 grand I can get his 5 wheel.

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
26 Posts
It books at 27 to 31k, ask for a break since he kinda knows ya! Compared to the price of a new one? I'd buy this one since you know how it's taken care of and serviced, or not because of the same reasons.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Man, with only 90k km (54k mi), I'd say 30k is worth it if it's in that good of shape and you know its history.

·
jewish misanthropist
477 Posts
prob a good price at $30k. new ones here in Canada are like $70k+ so

1 - 10 of 10 Posts