1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what should i start saving for?

a system.. (if so what should it be?)
drop (if so what size?)
or 20's (if so which ones and how much?)
or small things such as escy handles and stuff.. i'm gonna debadge next weekend if it is warm..

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
4/6 drop

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
chevyman992002 said:
i'd do the drop first. it will be much less expensive than the wheels. get it done, then the wheels.
Not to mention just a drop looks better than just wheels. Plus when you do your drop first it will help you pick out the "right wheel and tire" the first time ;)

·
Registered
105 Posts
ok I dont wanna start anything but getting a truck dropped period is ugly IMO, but hey people have their likes, but I am going to full out say do not drop on stock rims if ur gunna drop at all, thats so ghetto poor looking. Do whatever u wanna accomplish first, if u care if people are gunna look at ur truck then get the rims/small stuff first if you just wanna do it for yourself I'd say get the system first get a jl12w3, unless your really a show off then get 2 of them but you only need 1 its a cab, if you got the money get the jl 500:1 amp if not then ask around on the cheaper amps, i havent done much research on those so I cant suggest. good luck with your truck lookin forward to pix

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Big10Fan said:
ok I dont wanna start anything but getting a truck dropped period is ugly IMO, but hey people have their likes, but I am going to full out say do not drop on stock rims if ur gunna drop at all, thats so ghetto poor looking. Do whatever u wanna accomplish first, if u care if people are gunna look at ur truck then get the rims/small stuff first if you just wanna do it for yourself I'd say get the system first get a jl12w3, unless your really a show off then get 2 of them but you only need 1 its a cab, if you got the money get the jl 500:1 amp if not then ask around on the cheaper amps, i havent done much research on those so I cant suggest. good luck with your truck lookin forward to pix

IMO, i think your an complete idiot :guns:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
IMO stock trucks suck. Don't bag on lowered trucks, judging by ur avatar, ur 100% bone stock.

Lowered guys don't bag on lifted guys, and hell 90% of the time we can make one hell of a case agains them too.

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
IMO stock trucks sucks a big one. Don't bag on lowered trucks, judging by ur avatar, ur 100% bone stock.

Lowered guys don't bag on lifted guys, and hell 90% of the time we can make one hell of a case agains them too.
:word: You gotta mod something on your truck that's what makes it :cool: ..

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Save for the drivers license fee. :read:

j/k Couldn't resist :)

I'd go for wheels first...never been a fan of dropped trucks on stock wheels...but thats just me.

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
Big10Fan said:
but I am going to full out say do not drop on stock rims if ur gunna drop at all, thats so ghetto poor looking. Do whatever u wanna accomplish first, if u care if people are gunna look at ur truck then get the rims/small stuff first
ok, so it's better to have a stock height truck on 20's with huge ass wheel gap than have a truck on stock wheels that lays frame? :nono: In my opinion, I think a dropped truck running stockers looks much better. But hey, its all in what makes you happy, no what makes everyone else happy. And to me, riding around and hittin' switches with stock rims makes me happier than when i was stock height running 20's.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i would take bags.. but i really dont want them on this truck right now.. maybe a few years down the road.. but i'm still gonna drop it first..

1 - 20 of 32 Posts