GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, tonight i was out cruisin a lil in a buddies car, and we see a huge ass old chevy truck on 44s...its not hte first time i have seen the truck, but i never got a good look at it until tonight (and no, i don't have any pics). Its a mid 80s reg cab, maroon color, got a really nice soundin motor...but i got to lookin at it...has 4 steerin stablizers, duel shocks at each corner, a 10 BOLT REAR, no front d-shaft, 2" block in the FRONT...and who knows what else...i can't wait till i actually get a 14 bolt rear and can pull up next to him and say "hey, i like that 10 bolt you got out back...care to hook up????" i know that that thing would snap if he put any unnecessary force on it...lol...i don't see any how it could hold up...even just daily driving...but after i got to lookin at it good, it looks like he cut so many corners...just to run 44s...i say if ur gonna do it, do it right...he should have done something else besides blocks and run like 40s or 38s...i just can't have much respect for a truck wiht no d-shaft, front blocks, 10 bolts, and 44s...

·
Chevrolet Owner
315 Posts
thats a lot of meat to pull with a 10 bolt and blocks in the front. he probably doesn't do anything but cruise it down main street and try to be a badass. Challange him to a competition and kick his ass to show him what a real 4x4 is all about

·
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, all he does is cruise down main street...even with as screwed up as my 4wd is (Limited slip doesn't work and i got a busted hub) i know i would still do way more than his truck...he would get offroad, hit a lil hill or slick spot, give it some gas...BOOOOOM...that would be the end of that rearend.

·
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah...i don't wanna be around that truck much either...the way its done up is too scary to me...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts