GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 6 inch lift from rough country on my truck and the front stance is wider than the rear. I'm wondering what kind and width of spacer everyones running in the rear to make it the same as the front?

·
CHARGED
137 Posts
I have a 6 inch lift from rough country on my truck and the front stance is wider than the rear. I'm wondering what kind and width of spacer everyones running in the rear to make it the same as the front?
I would run a 2" spacer, would look good imo.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Easy way to figure out exactly. Measure the distance between the front tires, then distance between the rear tires. Subtract the rear distance from the front. Divide by 2. BAM! Exact size spacer needed to match track width.

·
Registered
218 Posts
keep in mind you will need to grind wheel studs with the 1.5's... I put the 2inch RCX spacers on mine slide on and bolt down;)

·
Registered
770 Posts
It only takes a few minutes to cut the studs down. Well worth the time to not have the rear out past the front. Not to mention some wheels have relief holes giving enough room for the stud to stick through without cutting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
This place sucks dicks
4,938 Posts
Easy way to figure out exactly. Measure the distance between the front tires, then distance between the rear tires. Subtract the rear distance from the front. BAM! Exact size spacer needed to match track width.
You forgot to divide by 2.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts