GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
You plug it into your Air flow Sensor and it tells your truck that the air is much cooler therefor it advances your timing, so you can run it hotter, it also makes you shift points higher. Its in no way worth 20 hp but i put one on a 4.3 v6 and it made it alot better on the highway. IMO Dont get it. There retarded. If you want power, buy some real engine mods.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that's what i figured, it looked like a cheap piece of shit to me, but i wanted some other opinions, does anybody know where i can get a power programmer anywhere for cheaper than $317....... and by the way, what is the best programmer out there, i want some more horsepower!!!

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
olwhitez05 said:
that's what i figured, it looked like a cheap piece of shit to me, but i wanted some other opinions, does anybody know where i can get a power programmer anywhere for cheaper than $317....... and by the way, what is the best programmer out there, i want some more horsepower!!!
Nelson tune is what ive heard is the best. I myself have a superchips tuner and it rules HPPG.

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
theres an old way of putting it on a switch and have a relay switch over to the set resistor so the computer than thinks its cold outside. anybody else notice where the pic came form? maybe yota get 20hp

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
BWHAHHAAHA, if that works I'm a damn Chinaman! :anitoof:

·
GMFS founding member
4,010 Posts
94flamds10blazr said:
theres an old way of putting it on a switch and have a relay switch over to the set resistor so the computer than thinks its cold outside. anybody else notice where the pic came form? maybe yota get 20hp
no tools requiered :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts