GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking at getting some 20s or 22s and i want a nice riding street tire that will also be good for off road and sand. I dont want anything like a bogger. Maby a Toyo M/T. OR TrXus. Will these work. Any others?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do you like the Iroks. Anyone like the NITTO.

·
2,451 Posts
The only tires i know of are toyo opencountry's and mud countrys, and nitto terra grapplers and mud grapplers.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im looking at a KMC wheel. I want it to stick out a little from the side of the truck.

Do i want a 20or22 in a 12or 14 inch width?

·
i need a freak!!!
1,027 Posts
i like my iroks, they're noisey but im not complaining. i havent taken them off road...and its most likely i never will so i dunno how they do offroad. im expecting maybe 10-15K out of them...they're wearing nicely so far...oh also i went with iroks because i got them at $120 a tire....but if i was gonna pay full price id a done the toyo mt's

·
Registered
703 Posts
if i had to put 20's on a truck, i'd probably stick with welds...the rest of them are too gangsta for me lol. i guess its ok for u to put 20's on if your gonna be building a show truck...other than that its a bad idea :imo :pow:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
does anyone make a 42 or 44 inch tire for a 22?

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Im pretty sure toyo already has the 42s on 22s out...i think ive seen them in some ads in a couple mags...they are like 650$ a piece tho...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts