GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
always wanting ,never get
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i i have a nitrogen setup with all 1/2" lines smc valves all 4 corners
but i have to fill nitrogen and thats a pain especially since i know nowhere to fill nitrogen (if you know where to fill tell me please).i live in stockton,ca. )well what do i need to get rid of the nitrogen or add to the nitrogen so i dont have to fill the tank every weekend.can you link me to any posts that would help me convert it myself so i dont screw up while trying to save money. thanks for all you help guys. :head:

·
Scooter
550 Posts
Hey dude whats up.. you can get your Nitro and any welding supply that has gas.. as for adding compressors you have to run a check valve on you nitro setup then run another line to your tank with a pressure switch on there some where mounted to the tank then took up your compressors.. its not to bad but if you dont know what your doing you might want to have someone install them for you... hope that helps if you have anymore questions ask away...

·
always wanting ,never get
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man ill be messing with that stuf shortly.

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
im running two 5 gal. tanks and two viair 450's with a 110/145 pressure switch and it works ok for me. i'd like to add a nitro. bottle to it though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts