GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Chevrolet Owner
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went up to pismo these last couple of days with some friends and screwed around in the sand a bit in my blazer, and i was wondering if there is anything special i need to do to clean everything up. Im gonna change my oil this weekend and also grease up all my u-joints, but is there anything else i need to do.
thanks

·
Registered
703 Posts
There are 3 pressure washing stalls on grand ave. right off the beach on your right if you are leaving the beach, i believe it takes $2 of quarters minimum, pretty much spray off anything you can get to and check for anywhere it can gather up like in your rear bumper.

Thats always the first place i goto when i leave the beach for the last time

·
Cross Into the Blue
356 Posts
yeah if your dealing with sand, espcially sand with saltwater....rinse it off good...and like right after you get done. i made the mistake of not doing that and it gets nasty....plus it will fuck your aluminum wheels universe hardcore

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I go to the beach about once every 2 weeks, and all I do is get home and hose off the underside and the rims and usually the whole truck, mostly go at nite and the air coming off the ocean leaves a haze. Everything seems to be holding up fine, just hate having to vaccum all the sand out of the inside.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts