GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
hey jj whats up? This is Josh Lacy, I just got on this and Jay Jones was showin me around so i just decided to say hey. I saw the pics of your truck and its lookin GOOD! We need to hang out sometime and party. :cheers:

·
Registered
716 Posts
pewter00 said:
this is xxvortecchevyxx.. just decided to say what up to everyone again
Hey JJ, are you the same "xxvortecchevyxx" from FSC that posted a while back about some kid fucking w/ you at school. I remeber reading and posting in that thread a long time ago, before this site started. If it was you what ever happened w/ that situation?
Do you remember what I posted? :D

Just wondering...

Oh yeah, welcome aboard.

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
What it is. :shake:

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
jeez this thread is old as shit....

memo... the kid stopped talkin shit until the summer and then one night he called my cell phone when i was grounded for drinking... and my mom answered and she wouldnt let him talk to me.. and he was like "bitch put jj on the god damn phone before i come beat your ass"

and my mom was like "look little boy.. you just crossed the fuckin line"

it was like 2 in the morning and we went and picked up my friend nick.. my mom was drivin us around lookin for them cuz i was gonna give that mother fucker the beatin of his life... so ic alled him askin where the fuck he was at and he was like "man this is stupid blah blah i dont hate you i dont even talk shit blah blah" and i was like "ok then keep your god damn mouth shut or i'll bring my ass back out at 2 in the morning and find your ass next time" and by then he was talkin like a little bitch sayin sorry and shit so i hung up.. now i guess we're cool but we still dont like each other..

·
Registered
716 Posts
Fuck that, if some mother fucker called my mom a bitch and threatend her, there's no way in hell he'll have time to apologize before I grind his face on the ground and make him drink my piss. If anything he'll apologize for his face getting my knuckles all red. :guns: :guns:

At least you dont have to worry about that lil muthafucka. :whip:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts