GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
i need a freak!!!
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what version of photoshop are most of you guys using? i have photoshop cs and maybe its me but i cant use it to save my life. im trying to get together some pics for sponsors but im not too hot with photoshop. anyone wanna help me out? thanks

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Photoshop 7.0

Photoshop can be very confusing at first but with some practice you will figure out what little things do what and get the hang of it before long.

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
BigBubbaBD said:
Photoshop 7.0

Photoshop can be very confusing at first but with some practice you will figure out what little things do what and get the hang of it before long.
Werd, the key to understanding photoshop is practive practice practice. There are also many online tutorial sites. http://www.photoshopjunkie.com/ is one of many.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Oh also any Photoshop book by author Bert Monroy is damn good! He's really good!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Where do you get it from P/S from ? I thought it costed an arm and a leg to buy so did you pay for it or did a friend give it to you ?

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
You can usually find it on the net. I got it from Kazza myself. Or if you can't find it you can always buy PS Elements also. Which is the same just without some options. Good program for a beginnerand it's only $100. Oh and yeah PS 7 does cost and arm and a leg. Prolly a kidney too!

·
[>
3,255 Posts
03Carbondogg said:
You can usually find it on the net. I got it from Kazza myself. Or if you can't find it you can always buy PS Elements also. Which is the same just without some options. Good program for a beginnerand it's only $100. Oh and yeah PS 7 does cost and arm and a leg. Prolly a kidney too!
:word: The new version of Photoshop CS Is currently retailing at $649.00 :pissed:

I think I will stick with my 7.0 :read:

·
Banned
164 Posts
I have version 7, but I use the version 6 that's already installed because the additional features that 7 has doesn't justify the updating of it on my computer. Plus I'm lazy :anitoof:
As it is I just use the basics. I doubt I will ever use all the stuff it has.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
I have paint shop pro, PS7 and the gimp. Only one of them was truly and legally free :) I like PS7 best though, mostly because I havn't taken the time to learn the gimp and PSP just doesn't have the power :)

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Photoshop CS, Ive been usiong PS since version 2.0, now that was a loooong time ago. CS is my favorite yet, its a huge jump from 7

1 - 16 of 16 Posts