GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i got all excited thinking they were centerlines but i dont think so. i compared them to ridin2slow's centerlines. not the same and i compared them on a google search also. the difference with these and centerline snipers is the middle line down the spokes. centerline snipers dont have the third line. it may be another model or older version maybe. but I am able to get them with tires for $450 they are 20's. but im kind of curious on what brand they are before i buy them

·
it's not fast enough
1,677 Posts
if they are discontinued itd be extremely hard to find a replacement. might wanna look into getting something that has a replacement available

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea i doubt i will get these, I still have my stockers in the garage plus my ATX's on the truck now. my wife would prob. beat me if i came home with a 3rd set of wheels/tires but they are on las vegas, nv. craigslist if anyone else is interested... also thanks for your guys input!

·
Resident Asshole
11,065 Posts

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Im sorry but the first pic that dude posted and the one you posted do not look like the same wheels to me. The 3 lines in each blade is the only thing that looks similar.
The hub/lug area is a little different but they changed a lot of the areas around the lugs when they started selling the wheels really cheap on their site. I would assume it's a cost savings thing but it looks like the same wheel design to me minus that.

·
Resident Asshole
11,065 Posts
Im sorry but the first pic that dude posted and the one you posted do not look like the same wheels to me. The 3 lines in each blade is the only thing that looks similar.

:think: um, ok.

The first wheels posted are the old style and the ones I posted are the new style. The only difference it where the bolt holes are. The old style has just the holes, the new style has a groove that goes into the spoke.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts

:think: um, ok.

The first wheels posted are the old style and the ones I posted are the new style. The only difference it where the bolt holes are. The old style has just the holes, the new style has a groove that goes into the spoke.
Well you didn't mention that. I was arguing the fact that they don't look the same. If your pic is the new version of that first wheel then yes, I can see that. Just saying that those two wheels are the same is not true.

·
Resident Asshole
11,065 Posts
Well you didn't mention that. I was arguing the fact that they don't look the same. If your pic is the new version of that first wheel then yes, I can see that. Just saying that those two wheels are the same is not true.

:shake:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.