GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright heres the deal, i turn 16 in april and my dad promised me a truck.

k now that ur done bitchin bout bein spoiled, i need ur advice. 1500 z71 or 2500 HD. then, how much lift would u guys go w/. i was thinkin 6. third, what lift kits would u recommend (suspension not body).

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
2500 HD, lift that bitch high. 6 inch lifts seems sooo small to me. hell, i get more lift that than out of my bags :read:

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
No doubt 2500 HD...all the parts are stronger than the half ton stuff...should have a 14 bolt out back, and the 3/4 ton IFS would hold up better if you use if off road...if money is no object, go with a 9-10" lift...or even SFA swap if that would be possible (really pricey there tho). 6" just seems too common...lol...but it would look bitchin wiht the right size tires.

·
Banned
487 Posts
i cant believe no one has taken a poke at the "spoiled" part..
all i gotta say is, it must be nice!

if money is no object, 2500HD with 10 inch lift :bowtie:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
1989 Honda CRX, it will teach you the value of a good car... Instead of just been given a brand new 35k truck to destroy... I know how you kids drive...

Anyway, I absolutly do not like any gm product newer than 99 so I say 98 3500 crew cab long bed with 454, suits me just fine :ninja:

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
NastyGMC said:
i cant believe no one has taken a poke at the "spoiled" part..
all i gotta say is, it must be nice!
people have tried on other threads, but all it does is cause arguments. But trust me, people are thinkin' it. :read:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts