GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Team Black
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is kinda a waste of a question, but I got this certificate in the mail the other day for GM owner appreciation days and I am eligible for a free oil change and inspection. I normally change my own oil and I hate dealerships because they dont give a fuck ( at least with my experience). so my question is, if you were me would you bring your ride in there?

·
Bassmaster
701 Posts
I have and will do it again for sure. I got that certificate too, and plan on using it. They will probably try to get me to buy an 07 while the work is being done, lol. I will only let dealerships do my truck, no walmarts or any of that shit.

·
OGMFS Member
1,327 Posts
I never had to have any work done, while under warranty.that being said, once it's mine, I do all the work. I have buddies that work at dealerships, and dont trust them.:nutkick:

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
eh, go in. im pretty sure with a truck like yours they wont fuck it up because you will raise hell if they do right?

i remember going to the dealership one time (years ago) for a free oil change at 2x,xxx miles (keep in mind i was like 18 or 19) and the guy tried to get me to buy a new truck. i was like "im fucking 18/19, in college with a truck thats like 2 years old with low miles, why the fuck would i want a new truck?" his reply, "you gots to stay fresh" :nono:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts