GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, doing my 80e conversion and gettin down to little parts, bolts, etc. and i need to know what yolk i need. i think i remember someone saying i need a 1350?!? dont know if thats right, also i know theres greased ones and something else and not to get the greased ones but i cant think of it. and whats a good place to order it from along with some u-joints?

·
Registered
411 Posts
ok, doing my 80e conversion and gettin down to little parts, bolts, etc. and i need to know what yolk i need. i think i remember someone saying i need a 1350?!? dont know if thats right, also i know theres greased ones and something else and not to get the greased ones but i cant think of it. and whats a good place to order it from along with some u-joints?

I would go with a 1350 yolk for the front driveshaft.

Get sealed u-joints. Trust me!

This is a greasable u-joint on the factory 1320 80e yolk.
IMG_2620.jpg

IMG_2628.jpg

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
gotta love stock driveline parts LOL...

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
dana makes some

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok, so sealed u-joints thats what it was...well im getting the custom front driveline from speed engineering and its gaurenteed to 800hp so im guessing it has sealed universal/yolk...but does anybody know what good quality brands are to buy sealed universals/yolks is?

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i need to get these friggin things ordered anybody know who sells sealed u-joints that are good quality?

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Mmm 1 ton parts :drool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts