GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
looks good. is that what ur plannin to do with yours?

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Slash4824 said:
looks good. is that what ur plannin to do with yours?
I had planned on making a custom bumper out of fiberglass or sheetmetal that was smooth kinda like the "sliced apple" feature in truckin a couple of years back (might ring a bell if i said the got20's green truck before the escalde front)

i saw this pic and thought it didnt look too bad even though it is a "fake SS" bumper

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
Aberbaseball7 said:
lose the plate on it and it will look good...
:word:

If and when i get my truck, i wanna get the SS front bumper, i havent really seen any other front bumpers that i would like for a GMFS, xcept for 1badazzchevy's.

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
:rocking: Looks really smooth...much better than stock for sure. I'd say go for it if your trying to figure if you want one or not and since your in Oklahoma and we don't have front plates it'll look much better than that one....plate kinda kills the look.

Cameron

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree the plate looks out of place

i still have texas plates (ssshhhhh) :evillol:

i have drove in texas since i was 16 and never had a front plate and never got pulled over even when i drove past the DPS at heatwave that year they were giving out tickets like they were candy... apperance rules over stupid laws :evillol:

i better find some wood to knock on

9,777 Posts
I think that the SS bumper cover looks awesome and if I had a NBS I would be all over it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts